yoyoyo!
12:28 AM•Thursday, May 28, 2009

HAHA! so long since i update! last weekend was so busy n fun! sat, we had CCM orientation! haha! lucky i went! it was so fun! xiao bai n i were at the flour n water station, dirty station. had flour + water all over my body, roux, except it's not cooked! haha! after tt meeting mayya at bugis street, or else i will be drenched sia! haha! so went bs to shop, haha, quite nice n the things thr r affordable! reached home quite late n was dam tired, so slp.
SUN, went teo heng to sing k wif cousins! haha! we all were like craving for so long n in the end my sis cant tahan, finally organised one. so shiok! after tt went ahpo hse to take dumpling! OHHH!! n we got hooked up on the M1 commercial! haha! "I LOVE IT!" woot woot!

my MUMMY!:D


the 3 m1 dudes

I LIKE kitchen life, the sem now! so fun! but it seems to pass really quick! i will miss it! i dun like those days of chionging for projects! cooking or baking is so much better! OH! n i noe a lot of new frens too! haha! my buddybuddy, xiang qin xiang ai, more retarded than me! n i found the other 2 m1 dudes! haha! XIN YI n JERRALDINE! woot woot! now more ppl frm B&P r doing it! haha!
ENL starting soon! div 5 starting this sat, my papa's bdae! ours on nxt wed! gogogo!
i forgot i still haven buy my papa's present yet!:X

:)


i got u!~ under my skin! Photobucket


HEY!(don't bring me down)

Photobucket
Welcome! welcome! come here n have fun!:)

MIrotic!

Lur May Juan
18
24jan1991
temasek poly, CCM


CRAZY LOVE!

♥ 동방신기 • DBSK!
♥ CAITOU!
♥ JAY!
♥ GM NETBALL!
최강창민 • Max
시아준수 • Xiah
유노윤호 • U-know
믹키유천 • Micky
영웅재중 • Hero

Love In The Ice!

DOG!
caitou lunchbox
polaroid? haha!
learn dancing!
:D
Photobucket


You're My Melody



Flower Lady!

FEEE
BELOVED
JOYCE
JIA XIN
HUI YU
QIAN HUI
AVER
KIMBERLY
QINQIN
ADAM
RACHI
DAFFY
GINELLE

LLABTEN

♥ H.U.G!^^
JAS
MEIQI
XUAN
FATIN
YANTI
YANLING
SHIPEI

♥ DBSK!^^
fangirlmitz
sweetfig
chaosundercontrol

Picture Of You!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TEO PI TING & AMANDA CHENG XIN X...
delicious-looking ice cream!
week 3!
THE SECRET CODE!
CHANGMIN LIKES CAITOU?!
YES CHEF!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVER SIAO!
naruto
meal
joyce!

Paradise!

October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 January 2010 February 2010

Rainbow!

Credits: perfectly.retarded

Wasurenaide